Do you know that you can save money by getting the book Families & Change by Sharon J. Price in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download Families & Change by Sharon J. Price for free.
Learn how contemporary families respond to and cope with common
stressful life events and transitions
Integrating research, theory, and application from a variety of disciplines, the Fourth Edition of this bestselling text offers students a deep understanding of family transitions. Each chapter presents the latest scholarship from leaders in the field on modern family changes and stressors from leading experts, as well as resources for intervention and mechanisms for learning.
New to The Fourth Edition
- More concrete examples, vignettes, and intervention strategies weaved throughout the text
- The role of resiliency in families emphasized
- New chapters on lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) families and military families now included
- Web resources and references at the end of chapters now available
- Coverage of African American families and homeless families, featured in the First Edition, reinstated